Mary's Marketing Plan for Sellers
Advertisement in Broadcast and Print Media
- Nightly TV commercials on various stations (new homes featureed weekly Ch.18)
- Chinese Daily News: Every Thursday 1/4 page ad on newspaper
- Chinese LA Daily News: Every Friday Color Ad
- LA Times - Sunday "Homes" Section
- Homes Magazine: Full page Color Ad
- Korean Daily: Newspaper Ad with Re/Max 2000 Realty
- Chinese Real Estate World: 3 Full page Color Ad
- Listing presentation
- FREE comprehensive evaluation of your home to determine its accurate market price.
- Compare other homes in the neighborhood that are currently for sale and where they set their prices.
- Discuss current market situation in your area.
- Discuss any special situation that you may have. (Example: concurrent closing or rent back)
- Recommend ways to make your home look like a model home
- Launch a marketing campaign to attract as many buyers as possible
- Custom design a color flier. (Click on thumbnail to zoom in)
- Install flyer holder outside the home for black-and-white fliers.
- Install RE/MAX 2000 "For Sale" sign.
- Advertise your home in multiple newspapers of different languages. (Click on thumbnails to zoom in)
- Advertise your home in real estate magazine.
- Advertise your home on post cards mailed to targeted areas.
- Advertise online to attract additional prospects
- List your home on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for nationwide exposure.
- Provide a 360° virtual tour of your home.
- Prominently display your home as the Featured Home on my web site's main page.
- Conduct open house and solicit offers from quality buyers.
- Talk to agents who have showed your home and ask for their buyers' comments and thoughts.
- Discuss the agents feedback with you.
- Provide you with a monthly market update for your area.
- Alert you to neighbors who decide to sell their homes after you listed yours, and their asking prices.
- Assist you with the escrow process so the transfer of ownership will be quick, smooth, and on-time.